All About Shark Media
From Adam Cohen
Videos are often some of the most highly engaging pieces of content for a course. As part of your course videos can be used to introduce new course content, reinforce concepts already learned, share demonstrations and simulations and much more. You may know that NSU has a media server that we call SharkMedia our branded version of Kaltura. But you may not know about all of the capabilities of SharkMedia.
Did you know in SharkMedia that you can:
- Automatically caption your videos
- Create Playlists of videos to share about a topic
- Easily share your Videos with colleagues
- Add Attachments like PowerPoint Presentations to your videos
- Add multiple choice questions to your Videos
- Record new video
- Embed your Videos into your Canvas Course
- View Analytics about your Video content
- Add Shortcut Chapter Markers to your videos
- Create Branching scenarios that link to other videos or webpages
So no matter if you are new to SharkMedia or if you have used it before we promise that you will learn something new.